Territory Sales Rep
Top of the line is what this company is known for; i.e. top of the line service, top of the line products. Our client is a known success in the Ag business and they are now seeking to add to their dynamic team a Territory Sales Rep to oversee Southern Kansas and Oklahoma.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- This position has a base salary of $45,000 – 55,000 in addition to excellent bonus potential, consisting of 4-8% in bonuses based on gross margin sales numbers.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- Flexibility of schedule and where you prefer to live.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Sell products such as Micronutrients, Adjuvant and Surfactants, and Nitrogen Management products to Agronomy retailers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
- This position offers you the chance to live in very peaceful and quiet small town, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for any kind of person.
- If you are looking for something to do with kids, your friends or family you will find it.
- Recreation abounds in this state as there is anything from hiking, biking, ATV trails, hunting and fishing to camping and golfing, snow skiing and boating, and MORE!!
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age, within the region.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in an Ag related field.
- Strong background in Agriculture.
- Applicant should have at least 1 year of experience in agriculture industry (preferred).
- Previous sales and customer service experience.
- The applicant should have excellent communication skills, go-getter, and possess basic computer knowledge.
If you would like this position in another location contact Adam as he is aware of different positions throughout the Midwest.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Adam at Executive Recruiting Consultants today!
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6153
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, manager, ERC Ag, agribusiness, sales, ND, MN, IA, SD, territory, sales representative, territory sales rep
- Salary: $45,000 - $50,000 w/ excellent Bonus Potential
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Colorado
- Qualifications: 1+ year experience in Ag
- Contact: Adam Myers
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6153
- Contact email: email@example.com