This company rises above the rest in the industry, showing profitable and immense growth over the years. They are determined to continue their growth to meet the expectations of their customers and to do that, they are adding a Seed Professional to one of their branches.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work with other dynamic sales people in a great work environment.
- Enjoy a FULL benefits package complete with health, dental, PTO, life, 401k and an excellent retirement plan.
- The company gives this position a base of $40,000 on a base plus bonuses based on sales performance.
- With this company there are many advancement opportunities, so don’t worry about getting stuck in a career rut here as you can move up the hierarchy in the ag industry!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
- Where many individuals vacation you can enjoy what this area has to offer everyday.
- There are historical communities throughout the area that offer many things to see and do for the whole family.
- If hitting the links is something you like to do then you will be happy to know that there are many golf courses in the area as well as other recreational activities.
- Don’t feel like cooking? You will be able to choose from a vast amount of restaurants and eateries.
- If you are an outdoors person enjoy the many opportunities to camp, hike, bike, fish, hunt, and more all located in the area.
- For great shopping in sporting events, take a quick drive to one of the local communities that offer even MORE things to do.
- This region offers exceptionally low housing costs, with great schools to choose from for the kids.
- Ideal candidate should have an Associate’s degree or Bachelors in Ag field.
- Applicant should have 1+ year of experience in agriculture industry (preferred).
- The applicant should have excellent communication skills, go-getter, and possess basic computer knowledge.
- For any NEW COLLEGE GRADS looking to jumpstart their career this is a GREAT opportunity. This position would allow you to get your foot in the door and rise through the ranks in the Ag industry. If you are ready to begin your career with a great company call Chris today for more details.
If you would like this position in another location contact Chris as he is aware of different positions throughout the Midwest.
- Salary: $40,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Central IA
- Qualifications: Bachelors Degree Ag related field
- Contact: Chris Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2110
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org