Enjoy the opportunity to live on the East Coast, West Coast or Midwest, as there are various locations where you will have the ability to choose from. Our world-class client is located in the Twin Cities, MN area, and prides themselves as being a leading organization in their specialty within the manufacturing industry. This company has shown vast growth in the recent years and they are seeking to add an experienced Sales Director to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for years, not only will you get job stability here but also the chance to work with other top-notch professionals.
- The company understands the value of their employees; therefore, to retain those employees this position will start with a competitive base salary of $115,000 - $145,000 with an additional 20% annual bonuses.
- You will also obtain an astounding benefits package which you will be able to partake in after only 1 month of employment.
- This business operation gives an immense benefits package including Medical with affordable plans to choose from, Dental & Vision (with family plans available), Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts, 401(k) Company Matches $.50 to every $1 up to 6%, Life, Disability Policies, Employee Assistance Program, PTO and Paid Holidays.
- A choice of a number of locations to reside and work from.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will be able to participate and offer your ideas within the Senior Management team.
- Develop sales strategic plans and program to grow profits.
- Set sales-targeted customer and market accounts.
- Compile and analyze sales figures.
- Stay up-to-date on the market by collecting customer feedback and market research, report findings and make recommendations.
- Assist with budgeting.
- It’s the Twin Cities, need I say more? You can live and work in one of the most thriving cities in the nation.
- If you need an outing with the boys, there are plenty of professional and college sporting events to attend, or there is a vast amount of places available to meet your buddies to hang out.
- For all you ladies, how about some shopping at one of the greatest mall in the nation, or one of the outstanding 5-star restaurants to meet some of your friends, or if you want to relax there are many salons and spas to choose from as well.
- You will be merely minutes away from multiple recreation activities as well including boating, camping, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, snow skiing, snow shoeing, aquatic parks and more. After all it is the land of 10,000 lakes.
- Within the area there are multiple schools to choose from for any age.
- Residing here will allow you to take advantage of living in the natural beauty that the cities are known for and where many people make as a vacation destination.
- Enjoy living in a growing place that offers opportunities to work and play.
•Bachelors in Business related field.
•Experience Lean or Six Sigma.
• 5+ years in sales experience.
• Experience in the Plastic/Manufacturing industry. (preferred)
• Experience Microsoft Office.
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 428-6150 or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, IT, IT manager, Director of IT, Dell Rapids recruiter, Sioux Falls area recruiter, sales manager, sales director, technical sales manager
- Salary: $115,000 - $145,000 with additional 20% annual bonuses
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Twin Cities, MN
- Qualifications: 5+ years experience
- Contact: Craig Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6150
- Contact email: email@example.com