Regional Sales Manager
Located in Southern California, our client is a leading extrusion product manufacturer in the plastic industry. They pride themselves as being a world-class business operation, by using innovation and offering top-quality products to rise above their competitors. This company has shown vast growth in the recent years and they are seeking to add an experienced Regional Sales Manager to lead their sales team.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for years, not only will you get job stability here but also you will get to work with other top-notch professionals.
- The company understands the value of their employees; therefore, to retain those employees this position will start with a competitive base salary of $70,000 - $90,000 with an additional 15-20% in bonus potential.
- You will also obtain an astounding benefits package which you will be able to partake in after only 1 month of employment.
- This business operation gives an immense benefits package including Medical with affordable plans to choose from, Dental & Vision (with family plans available), Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts, 401(k) Company Matches $.50 to every $1 up to 6%, Life, STD, LTD, Employee Assistance Program, PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Along with the benefits from this company you will receive a cell phone and laptop, and $500+ in vehicle allowance.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will lead and be an integral part of a sales team made up of other quality professionals.
- Use various tactics to develop new business with customers.
- On a day-to-day basis you will work to increase the sales of the company while maintaining and enhancing current accounts.
- On a monthly basis you will monitor sales information and report to necessary department.
- You will assist in estimating and planning of the sales of the company.
- Update promotional materials to attract key customers.
- Here is your chance to live in a thriving and growing community. You can have the advantage of living close to LA, without the costs. Take advantage of this great opportunity while getting to live in a place that most people dream of.
- With entertainment options, great restaurants, and booming nightlife you will find yourself being as busy as you want to be.
- This area offers a wide variety of things to do for you and family/friends. With a new events center in town you will be able to partake in sporting events, concerts and more.
- If you enjoy the outdoors this location can offer you an abundance of various recreational opportunities with anything from mountains to beaches.
- Throughout the year this community offers many programs for people of all ages to participate in, from small children to senior citizens.
- If you have someone in your family that likes to shop, look no further as this community offers some of the best shopping in the region.
- For any of you that are worried about your children’s schooling, this area offers a buffet of schools to choose from, from public to private you can be assured that your children will have a good education.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Five plus years experience in sales or in a supervisory role.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Sales or related field.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish (required)
- A team player and be able to multi-task.
Contact Craig Libis today to find out all the details (605) 428-6150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Salary: $70,000 - $90,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits, Cell Phone, Laptop, Vehicle Allowance
- Location: Ontario, CA Area
- Qualifications: 5+ yrs experience in sales
- Contact: Craig Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6150
- Contact email: email@example.com