Quality Assurance Manager
Our client is built on a foundation consisting of growth and financial success, with over a century of experience in the Electronics Industry. Their facility in the Omaha, NE area is seeking to add a Quality Assurance Manager to oversee the quality management system of the facility while promoting the importance of the quality assurance.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- The company offers a competitive salary of $55,000 - $60,000 with a 5% bonus potential in addition to an astounding benefits package which you will be able to partake in.
- Within this executive benefits package you will receive Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, , Life Insurance and Disability, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Sick Leave, Company Profit Sharing, and an excellent 401k Program.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the Quality Assurance staff in the analysis, design, testing, and deployment of the Company’s products.
- Review and report performance of QA staff in order to make necessary improvements to QA system.
- Manager QA department and overall expectations pertaining to setting accurate schedules costs and resources.
- Ensure delivery is timely and efficient to meet commitments and coordinating overall quality assurance schedule.
- Maintain product consistency through production process from start to finish.
- Work with various departments to develop project schedules and resource allocation models for QA related projects.
- Interview, hire, and train employees; while directing, reviewing, and rewarding or disciplining employees.
The Omaha, NE area is noted to be one of the best cities in Nebraska, as well as being one of the top 50 largest cities in the nation. Being the home of a handful of Fortune 500 companies, and a large amount of diverse opportunities gives individuals so many options for careers, schooling, and much more. There is concerts, festivities, annual events, sporting events and much more for you to enjoy. Take your pick at a wonderful day with the family at the famous Henry Doorly Zoo, on a nearby lake, or another great family attraction. Need a night out? If you are looking for exciting nightlife, a night of jazz, or a fabulous restaurant to dine at; Omaha will have what you are looking for. There are many affordable and clean communities to live in. Omaha is a place where many people visit for all the amenities it has to offer, and you could make this your home today!
The ideal candidate must have:
• Bachelors Degree in relevant field or Associates Degree with experience.
• 3+ years experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
Contact Steve Green today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 369-2105 or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, business, QA, Quality Assurance, management, Omaha, NE, Nebraska employment
- Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 with 5% bonus potential
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Omaha, NE
- Qualifications: 3+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Contact: Steve Green
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2105
- Contact email: email@example.com