A leading manufacturing company in Dallas, Texas has nearly half a century of experience in their specialized industry and they are seeking a Product Manager to assist in the development of their products by creating awareness and demand. They believe that investing in your future is important to your career and the growth of the company; therefore, you can expect to see success regularly.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- This company offers you the chance to work with other top-notch professionals, while bringing your ideas to the table which will be valued by the company.
- This company offers their employees a stable and energized working environment; when you are part of this company you will be able to encounter growth and advancement opportunities.
- The company understands the value of their employees; therefore, this position will start with a competitive base salary of $70,000 - $100,000 with a lucrative bonus, in addition to an excellent benefits package.
- This business operation gives all of their employees financial security now and for their future, by minimizing their out-of pocket costs with their benefits and wellness programs.
- Within this immense benefits package you will receive Health, Health Savings Account, Dental, Vision, Family options available for insurance, Flexible Spending Account (pre-tax), 401(k), Life and AD&D, Disability, Profit Sharing Bonus, Tuition Reimbursement (90%), Employee Assistance Program, Stock Purchase Program, over 10 Paid Holidays and PTO.
- Relocation package available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this diverse and rewarding role you will play a major part in building awareness of the product, while supporting the Sales Department. You will assist in creating and presenting marketing presentations to sell the product line, and staying up-to-date on the market and competitor products. Forecast sales and aide in developing opportunities for the product line. Maintain all avenues of product support.
Dallas, Texas is a community of opportunity. For the youngest members of your family you’ll feel secure and satisfied knowing that the Dallas Independent School District has been awarded and honored for its incomparable dedication to children’s education. You’ll also be able to breathe easy knowing that Forbes magazine listed Dallas to be among the top 15 safest cities in the US. Never find yourself stating that you’re bored; with attractions like the Dallas Zoo, State Fair, art museums, and hundreds of parks and restaurants, you’ll be a tourist in your own town for years! Dallas is also known for its thriving business community. With over hundreds of churches and other community involvements available, you can feel right at home in Dallas!
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field with 5+ years of business experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of material and test standards, CAD drawings, and chemistry.
- Ability to travel.
- Applicant should be a self-starter, a leader, and possess excellent people skills.
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Texas, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, business, IT, executive search, IA, project manager, controls engineer, systems engineer, marketing, plastic, Dell Rapids recruiter, process engineer, project engineer, project management, Dallas area, TX, product manager, marketing manager, sales
- Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 with bonus
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Contact: Steve Green
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2105
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org