As a powerhouse in the manufacturing industry, our client’s presence is well known due to their commitment to quality, their outstanding customer satisfaction, and their wide variety of products. They are reliable and have provided excellent products for the agriculture industry for years, giving them a strong reputation of success. Now they are seeking to add a Plant Manager to their team in the Dodge City/Garden City, KS area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This company offers you the chance to work with other top-notch professionals, while bringing your ideas to the table which will be valued by the company.
- This company offers their employees a stable and energized working environment; when you are part of this company you will be able to encounter growth and advancement opportunities.
- The company understands the value of their employees; therefore, this position will start with a competitive base salary of $50,000 -$75,000+, with excellent bonus potential that has a strong possibility of hitting 6 figures annually in addition to a competitive benefits package.
- This business operation gives all of their employees financial security now and for their future, by minimizing their out-of pocket costs with their benefits.
- Within this immense benefits package you will receive health, dental, excellent 401k options, disability, life, PTO, paid holidays and vacation, and more!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee all operations and performance of the plant.
- Ensure the goals and the objectives of the company are met through plant activities and strategic planning with management.
- Develop plans and budget relating to all areas of manufacturing including capital assets and expenditures such as operating expenses, wages, labor overtime, etc.
- Ensure the manufacturing process is cost efficient and products are finished in a timely manner.
- Maintain current facilities and equipment, while keeping a clean and safe work environment..
- This leadership position will participate in necessary programs, meetings, and implement training.
- Manage expenses of freight and repairs.
- This beautiful and historic area boasts an attractive, clean and affordable place to live within a good-sized community or small rural area.
- If you love to be outdoors, this is a great place for you, with so many different types of recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, horseback riding, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking, observing, ATVing, snowmobiling, and more.
- Need something else to keep you busy? Seeking other events, entertainment, shopping, theatres, concerts and overall more things to do for young and old are right in your area.
- This community is growing and expanding not only with opportunities, but also with expanding recreational areas such as new sporting facilities and much more!
- This area is growing and offering more opportunities every day, overall this a great place for anyone to reside
The ideal candidate must have:
• Degree in Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management or related field.
• 3+ years experience in Engineering.
• LEAN Manufacturing certified.
• Experience in Logistics.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred.
Contact Rob Tiff today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 428-6148 or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, business
- Salary: $50,000 -$75,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Garden City/Dodge City, KS
- Qualifications: 3+ years experience
- Contact: Rob Tiff
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6148\
- Contact email: email@example.com