Located in the Sioux Falls Area, our client is a leading manufacturer in the state of South Dakota and has been progressively growing for over 75 years; due to a recent growth they are seeking a Scheduler/Planner for the Sioux Falls area. This company is a worldwide supplier in the industry, and they have shown success by offering quality products at an affordable price.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- This company likes to retain their excellent employees so they offer an exceptional starting base salary of $55,000 - $60,000 for this position.
- If you are looking to grow in your career, this company is a good place to start with advancement opportunities available. To assist you in advancing your career, if you so wish to go back to school in relation to your present position, the company will offer an educational assistance plan.
- In addition to your salary this business operation goes above and beyond and will offer you a full benefits package including: medical PPO, dental, a flex spending account, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, and Adoption Assistance Plan.
- Need a break? No problem in this position you will also receive vacation time.
- For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer a 401k plan. This plan allows you to contribute 50% of your pay before-tax (IRS limits apply.) The company will match 25% of your contributions, limited to the first 6% of regular pay.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will plan and order the production materials for the company; while ensuring timely delivery.
- Be responsible for managing the inventory levels of the facility.
- Maintain the purchase order file consisting of expediting past due orders, vendor coding, revising due date as necessary.
- Be accountable for addressing all issues in a timely manner regarding delivery issues, quality, and quantity issues with suppliers.
- Utilize cost effective purchasing programs with suppliers.
- This growing community offers a vast amount of things to do including a variety of various activities, events and opportunities.
- There are plenty of recreational activities as well; including boating, fishing, hunting, shopping, swimming pools, fitness facilities and more.
- Within this area there are multiple schools for all ages; this district produces high quality education and is extremely innovative when it comes to technology.
- With a safe and friendly environment along with affordable cost of living, this community makes an excellent place to reside.
- The ideal candidate would have 2+ years of experience in materials related position in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field.
- CPM or CPIM certified or pursuing certification preferred.
- Experience/understanding of KBM software and MRPII systems preferred.
- Should possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Sioux Falls, SD Area
- Qualifications: 2+ yrs experience in material related function
- Contact: Craig LIbis
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6150
- Contact email: email@example.com