Located in Southern California, our client is a leading extruded product manufacturer in their industry. They use innovation and offer top-quality products to rise above their competitors. This company has shown vast growth in the recent years and they are seeking to add an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to their team.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for years, not only will you get job stability here but also you will get to work with other top-notch professionals.
- Take advantage of the advancement opportunities that this company has to offer, you can be sure to reach your career goals here.
- The company understands the value of their employees; therefore, this position will start with a competitive base salary of $60,000 - $85,000 with an additional 5-10% in bonuses.
- You will also obtain an astounding benefits package which you will be able to partake in after only 1 month of employment.
- This business operation gives an immense benefits package including Medical with affordable plans to choose from, Dental & Vision (with family plans available), Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts, 401(k) Company Matches $.50 to every $1 up to 6%, Life, STD, LTD, Employee Assistance Program, PTO and Paid Holidays.
- If you are ready to advance your career with this opportunity contact Craig today!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will develop and enhance the manufacturing processes for the company’s products, while achieving the highest level quality.
- On a day-to-day basis you will work with the Production department by implementing new products as well as assist in scheduling new product testing and resolving any quality problems that may occur.
- While monitoring the current manufacturing process you will get to express your ideas to enhance the product quality and efficiency.
- Be accountable for establishing project time lines using project management tools, while advising management departments of any cost-related issues.
- This position is responsible for the documentation for all internal processes.
- Here is your chance to live in a thriving and growing community. You can have the advantage of living close to LA, without the costs. Take advantage of this great opportunity while getting to live in a place that most people dream of.
- With entertainment options, great restaurants, and booming nightlife you will find yourself being as busy as you want to be.
- This area offers a wide variety of things to do for you and family/friends. With a new events center in town you will be able to partake in sporting events, concerts and more.
- If you enjoy the outdoors this location can offer you an abundance of various recreational opportunities with anything from mountains to beaches.
- Throughout the year this community offers many programs for people of all ages to participate in, from small children to senior citizens.
- If you have someone in your family that likes to shop, look no further as this community offers some of the best shopping in the region.
- For any of you that are worried about your children’s schooling, this area offers a buffet of schools to choose from, from public to private you can be assured that your children will have a good education.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Five plus years experience in manufacture/tool engineering with experience in extrusion (preferred).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of Auto CAD and basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of Lean Systems and Six Sigma.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
- A problem solver and process improvement
Contact Craig Libis today to find out all the details (605) 428-6150 or email email@example.com!
- Contact phone:
- Contact email: