Service Manager- Ag Equipment
Our client has built a successful name for themselves within the Ag industry, and they continue to be a growing organization with multiple locations. They are now seeking to add a Service Manager to their team in Fargo, ND. If you are ready to start a great career and work for a top-notch company in the Ag industry, there has never been a better time!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Enjoy a family-oriented and flexible working environment, while working with other Ag professionals in the organization.
- Receive a competitive compensation $45,000 – $65,000 with a full benefits package including health, dental, health savings account & flex spending account, tuition reimbursement, life, disability, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, and more. Your hard work will not go unrecognized here!
- Advancement opportunities available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This position will oversee the Service Department and supervise a small staff.
- Create annual goals and budgets for your department.
- Ensure customer satisfaction internally and externally, while providing excellent customer service.
- Supervise and control work load of service technicians.
- Schedule service work according to priority while maintaining an orderly flow of work.
- Provide a safe and clean working environment for technicians.
- Make recommendations to customers for preventative maintenance, and handle customer complaints.
- Assist Sales Manager in evaluating trade-ins.
- Review work of technicians and assist in troubleshooting equipment problems.
- This community believes in keeping the area an affordable and clean place to live.
- If you need something to do with the family or a night out with your friends this area offers it all. Located in a clean, attractive, and safe community this truly is a great place to live. This is a growing region that currently offers theatres, museums, festivals, a zoo and more! There are numerous opportunities of things to do for any age year round. This is a great place for anyone to reside!
- Being bored is not an option, as this area offers many recreational and other things to do for any person of any age.
- If you like to golf you will be able to head to one of the nearby country clubs, or you can hang out at one of the lakes in area.
- If you love being outdoors you will be able to enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, biking, and many other options as well.
- Within the area there are great schools to choose from for any age.
- With so many great opportunities to work and play, this community makes an outstanding place to reside.
- The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of experience as a Service Technician, management experience is a plus.
- Possess an agricultural background.
- Basic computer skills.
- The applicant should have excellent customer service skills and be a team player.
Contact Rob Tiff today at (605) 428-6148 or email email@example.com!
Keywords/Tags: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag, Sioux Falls Area, executive search, recruiting, ag recruiter, consultant, recruiter, Ag industry, machinery, equipment, ag sales, Midwest recruiter, interview, resume, mechanic, diesel tech, parts sales, Ag industry, service technician, service manager
- Salary: $45,000 - $65,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Fargo, ND
- Qualifications: Service Technician experience, management experience
- Contact: Rob Tiff
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6148
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org