If working for a great company with career advancement opportunities interests you, we represent the employer for you. Our client offers excellent products and great customer service and they are seeking to add another team member to work the Location Manager of the facility. Located in the South Central Kansas area you have the opportunity to be a part of this thriving company and team today!
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Providing a great work environment and an excellent staff it’s easy for this company to retain their talented team of professionals.
- This company pays a competitive salary of $45,000- $55,000 depending on experience in addition to excellent commission bonus potential.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will oversee the location and assist with customers to provide the services of the company.
- Assist in training and hiring new personnel for the location.
- Manage grain and agronomy operations of the facility.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Assist in managing the inventory of the location.
- Ensure employees are working in a safe and clean environment.
- You will oversee a small staff, making this an environment where you can get to know the entire staff.
- This historical and scenic community boasts an attractive, clean and affordable place to live with a low crime rate.
- If you love to be outdoors, this is a great place for you, with so many different types of recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking, observing, and more.
- However if you are seeking other events, entertainment, shopping, dinner theatres, concerts and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and with many things to do only a short jaunt away!
- Ideal candidate would have an AA degree or Ag sales or retail.
- Agronomy and Grain Experience preferred.
- Applicant should have attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
Contact Wade today at Executive Recruiting Consultants (605) 428-6154 or email email@example.com!
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Kansas, Missouri, Kansas City, MO, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, KS, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil
- Salary: $50-55k
- Benefits: full benefits
- Location: South - South Central Kansas
- Qualifications: Agronomy and Grain Experience
- Contact: Wade Adler
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6154
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org