Our client drives its business based on growth, continued success and strong Midwestern values. Rated amongst the top of Ag companies our client has grown from a small distributor to a full service business operation. You’ll find our client to be a great company to work for, with career advancement available and a team of people with the goal of success in mind. Now you can be a Location Manager of one of their successful facilities, in the Kansas City, MO area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Providing a great work environment and an excellent staff it’s easy for this company to retain their talented team of professionals.
- This company pays a competitive salary depending on experience in addition to excellent bonus potential, based on company profitability.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Cell phone and company vehicle to use at work.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will oversee the location and assist with customers to provide the services of the company.
- Assist in training and hiring new personnel for the location.
- Manage grain operations of the facility.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Assist in managing the inventory of the location.
- Ensure employees are working in a safe and clean environment.
- You will oversee a small staff, making this an environment where you can get to know the entire staff.
In Kansas City, MO you will find some great communities to live in with opportunities abound whether it be in a rural community or a large community with a small town feel. Missouri offers you the chance to experience all 4 seasons. You will be able to take advantage of the all the recreation available including an afternoon on one of the fabulous golf courses, water recreation on a nearby lake or river, camping at a local or destination campground, and much more. Within the surrounding areas you will find great people, great food at fantastic locally owned restaurants, and historic downtown districts. If you are an avid outdoorsman there are plenty of areas with excellent hunting and fishing potential. There are great schools to choose from for any age. With a Midwestern low cost of living, how can you go wrong with this area?
- Ideal candidate would have an AA degree or Ag sales or retail.
- Agronomy and Grain Experience
- Management experience preferred.
- Applicant should have attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
Contact Wade today at Executive Recruiting Consultants (605) 428-6154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Kansas, Missouri, Kansas City, MO, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, KS, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil
- Salary: Competitive Compensation - Excellent Bonus Package
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Qualifications: 1+ year experience
- Contact: Wade Adler
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6154
- Contact email: email@example.com