Are you currently part of a successful team environment that consistently delivers quality products and is committed to meeting the needs of their customers? We are proud to represent our client who is ever-evolving and a leader in the Truck Trailer Manufacturing industry for over a decade. They have shown proven success and fast growth for years this has been demonstrated by their proven track record of sales, and they are seeking to add an Industrial Painter to their team in the Yankton, SD Area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- If you are worried about the status of your current position, have no fear this company offers job stability like none other.
- In this position you will receive a competitive salary of $25,000 - $32,000 (doe) and a benefits package including affordable medical insurance and vacation.
- Enjoy working a day time shift with paid overtime on top of salary (overtime when necessary.)
- After 90 days you will receive a generous sign-on bonus.
- This company offers a great work environment, a chance to work with a dynamic team, and grow in your career.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Accountable for preparing surfaces for coating, maintaining sandblasting and spray painting equipment,
- Mixing, blending, and application of paint, resins, and epoxies by spray equipment, brush or roller.
- Responsible for painting of trailers and parts.
- Store, use, and dispose of paints, solvents and other hazardous materials used.
- Maintain clean equipment and work area.
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, camping, boating, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, various restaurants, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available. Summer is around the corner and this area is the place to be for recreational activities and out on the lake.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- This area offers clean, safe and attractive communities to live in, at an affordable price.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- Experience in industrial painting preferred.
- Knowledge of industrial paint process, paint equipment and paint systems a definite plus.
- Knowledge/experience with airless systems, zinc, epoxy & urethane preferred.
- High School diploma or GED, preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Contact Steve Green today at (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
If you are interested to more opportunities we offer check out our website www.ercjobs.com!!
Located in a rural community in the Broken Bow, NE area, our client is seeking to add an Applicator to their team to aide in the success of the business. This company has shown consistent growth over the years many advancement opportunities. Join their team today! Contact Adam Myers (605) 428-6153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Our client is a successful company in the Agriculture Industry and located in the Kearney, NE area. They are known for delivering quality products to their dedicated customers and they are currently seeking to add a talented Agronomy Salesperson to their organization. Contact Adamy Myers (605) 428-6153 or email email@example.com! View this job
Work in a professional environment, as a Senior Financial Analyst, for a very successful and progressive company in the Omaha, NE area. This organization believes in rewarding their employees; therefore, you will receive a competitive compensation package and an executive level benefits package. Contact Travis Peters today (605) 428-6152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Located in Sioux Falls, our client has been in an aggressive growth mode and are seeking an office manager/receptionist. The organization is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest and provides a flexible and challenging environment. Contact Travis Peters (605) 428-6152 or email email@example.com! View this job
Our client, a community bank with locations throughout the Omaha/Council Bluffs area is currently seeking an SVP of Commercial Lending to help lead the commercial lending division of the bank. An executive level role that will play a key part in the banks continued success, growth and future. Contact Travis Peters (605) 428-6152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View this job
Showing 461 - 465 of 679 Articles | Page 93 of 136