Our client is a multi-million dollar business operation and continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located near the Rake, Iowa area, and currently looking to fill a full-time position for a driven Grain Superintendent. When you work for our client you are working for the best in the business.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work in a fun and friendly environment, you are family here; while getting to work with other top professionals.
- This company pays a base salary of $50,000 + depending on experience in addition to excellent bonus potential.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- As an Agronomy Salesperson you will also receive cell phone, laptop, and company vehicle.
- Work attire allowance will be provided to employees.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Manage and track preventative maintenance for the company.
- Manage the grain inventory and condition; while positioning the grain in the facility to maximize market value.
- Oversee and coordinate inbound and outbound loading of grain.
- Administer record keeping and monitor budgets.
- Assist in meeting the goals of the facility.
- This area offers an abundance of opportunities and things to do for all ages.
- There is numerous amounts of entertainment options including, shopping, several restaurants, and many attractions to go see.
- You will be able to participate in a vast number of events and festivities that happen year round and recreation for everyone including camping, boating, hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, snowmobiling and more!!!
- This area offers a safe and friendly environment, with affordable housing costs, and multiple schools to choose from; making this region an excellent place to reside.
- The ideal candidate should have a couple years of experience with grain or a recent grad with a solid grain internship.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate should be self-motivated and possess leadership skills.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Chris today!
Phone: (605) 369-2110
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: grain, ag, agriculture, agronomy, agronomists, ND, SD, MN, IA, originator, ERC, Executive Recruiting Consultants, sales, manager, location manager, DSM, district sales manager, agronomy manager, grain superintendent,
- Salary: $50,000+
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Rake, IA
- Qualifications: 1+ year experience
- Contact: Chris Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2110
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org