Our client is recognized worldwide, very successful and show continual growth in the Aberdeen, SD area. As a business who has been around for over a century, you can be reassured that this is a solid and stable company that offers innovative technology to meet the demands of their customers. Not only will you be able to grow in your career, but also be part of a large multi-million dollar organization that offers you challenges and opportunities.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- This company offers their employees an exceptional environment to work in and the chance to work alongside other top-notch professionals.
- The company understands the value of their employees; therefore, this position will start with a competitive base of $95,000 - $115,000 in addition to an astounding benefits package which you will be eligible for.
- Within this full benefits package you will receive great Health benefits with below average deductibles and low out-of-pocket costs and excellent family plan available, Dental plans available for family members as well, various Flex Spending Account, company paid Life Insurance plans with plans available for children and spouses, Disability, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and an excellent 401k Program additionally you will be fully vested in company contributions after 2 years of employment.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the Engineering department of the company and new product development.
- Responsible for scheduling of projects.
- Oversee the new design process and ensure quality standards are being met.
- Implement steps to evaluate customer satisfaction and goal accomplishment.
- Support/participate in continuous improvement.
- Assist with the sales team.
- Provide required documentation and oversee budgets.
- Work with all departments/levels within the company.
- Make recommendations for process improvements to ensure cost efficient results.
- This area offers you the chance to live in a rural area, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for every kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your friends or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt, fish, bike and hike within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age within the region.
- This community offers a safe and clean environment with low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- The ideal candidate would have 10+ years of experience in the engineering field and/or manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Degree.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge of P&L
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trained.
- Detail-oriented and problem solver with ability to multi-task.
- Should possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to do some traveling.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, Dell Rapids recruiter, Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer Technology, technician, AutoCad, Pro-E, design, tooling, programming, automation, work cells, resource gathering, product design, process, product development, automation, process control, process design
- Salary: $95,000 - $115,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Aberdeen, SD Area
- Qualifications: 10+ years experience
- Contact: Steve Green
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2105
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org