District Sales Manager
This is opportunity is the closest you will get to running your own business without spending your own money. Our client is no stranger to success from their customers to their staff they all play a very important part in assisting this company’s continued growth. Now you can be part of this company too, as they are searching to add a District Sales Manager to the Northwest Iowa area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- This position has a base salary of $50,000 - $70,000+ depending on experience in addition to excellent bonus potential. Yearly commissions typically are from $10,000 - $35,000.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- In this position you will also receive a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a District Sales Manager you will cover a territory, and correspond with regional sales agronomists to maintain and provide an elevated sales support.
- Within this region you will manage existing accounts and take on new merchants to enhance sales, and meet sales goals of the business.
- You will maintain and learn thorough knowledge about the products and services for your territory.
- Be responsible for managing your territory according to company policy.
- Additionally, you will develop and increase customer relationships by working face-to-face with them, within the region.
- Many communities and rural areas to choose many of which have a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in an attractive and clean community.
- Not a fan of high housing costs? These communities offer a very affordable place to live.
- Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more. All recreation is right at your fingertips.
- If you want more action, college sporting events, more shopping, and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do only a short jaunt away!
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in an Ag related field.
- Applicant should have at least 1 year of experience in sales in the Ag industry.
- Candidate should have a proven track record of success.
If you would like this position in another location contact Chris as he is aware of different positions throughout the Midwest.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Chris at Executive Recruiting Consultants today!
Phone: (605) 369-2110
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: ag, agronomy, agriculture, sales, district manager, manager, location manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, ERC Ag, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, application, applicator, agronomist, DSM, district sales manager, executive search, recruiter service, Sioux Falls Area recruiter, Ag industry, equipment, machinery, SD, Southeast SD, ag jobs, executive recruiting, IA, MN, SD, ND, NE, KS, search consultant, Dell Rapids, SD recruiter, top Midwest ag recruiters
- Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 with $10-35k in commissions annually
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Northwest Iowa
- Qualifications: 1-2 years sales experience
- Contact: Chris Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2110
- Contact email: email@example.com