District Sales Manager
For nearly a century our client continues to exceed their customer’s needs and expectations. They want to partner with their customers to assist in meeting the customer’s goals. By carrying all levels of products it allows this company to be the one growers turn to in the region.
Now you can be part of this successful team as they are seeking a District Sales Manager in Southern Wisconsin.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- This position has a base salary of $50,000 - + depending on experience in addition to excellent bonus potential. On top of the base salary receive bonuses of $10,000 - $20,000 annually.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- Additionally, you can partake in the company’s profit sharing program.
- In this position you will also receive a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a District Sales Manager you will cover a territory, and correspond with regional sales agronomists to maintain and provide an elevated sales support.
- Within this region you will manage existing accounts and take on new merchants to enhance sales, and meet sales goals of the business.
- You will maintain and learn thorough knowledge about the products and services for your territory.
- Be responsible for managing your territory according to company policy.
- Additionally, you will develop and increase customer relationships by working face-to-face with them, within the region.
- This area offers you the chance to live in very peaceful and quiet place, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for any kind of person.
- Looking for recreational activities? Look no further, there is a large amount of recreational activities for any kind of person and for all ages.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your buddies or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area, sporting event, or dinner and a movie.
- Additionally, there are great places to hunt and to fish within the region.
- There are great schools for any age.
- This is definitely a great place to reside!
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in an Ag related field.
- Applicant should have at least 1 year of experience in sales in the Ag industry.
- Candidate should have a proven track record of success.
If you would like this position in another location contact Chris as he is aware of different positions throughout the Midwest.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Chris at Executive Recruiting Consultants today!
- Salary: $50,000 +
- Benefits: Full Benefits, Company Vehicle, Cell Phone, Laptop
- Location: Southern Wisconsin
- Qualifications: 1+ yr experience in Ag Sales, Degree preferred
- Contact: Chris Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2110
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org