This is an opportunity for a mechanic who has diesel equipment or farm machinery experience, to take advantage of relocating to the beautiful front range of the Rockies in Colorado. Our client has built a successful name for themselves within the Ag Equipment industry, and they continue to be a growing organization. If you are ready to start a great career and work for a top-notch company in the Ag industry, there has never been a better time!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- Receive a competitive compensation that is unlimited potential after the first year with a full benefits package including health, dental, life, paid vacation, paid holidays, excellent 401k retirement plan with match, and vehicle allowance. Your hard work will not go unrecognized here.
- A sign-on bonus or relocation package is available for the right individual.
- Advancement opportunities available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis this position will do repair and maintenance work on a variety of agricultural equipment.
- Perform daily maintenance checks on equipment of the facility.
- Change oil, check batteries, repair tires and tubes, and lubricate equipment and machinery.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This location offers you the chance to live in a big or small community, or out of city limits. Enjoy having access to many different things to do such as great restaurants, events, and recreation. If you crave a passion for the great outdoors you will find all the outdoors has to offer right at your finger tips. Here you will get all four seasons of the year, make this your place to call home today!
- The ideal candidate would possess diesel mechanic experience.
- Experience in the Ag industry.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player.
Contact Rob Tiff today at (605) 428-6148 or email email@example.com!
Keywords/Tags: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag, Sioux Falls Area, executive search, recruiting, ag recruiter, consultant, recruiter, Ag industry, machinery, equipment, ag sales, Midwest recruiter, interview, resume, mechanic, diesel tech, parts sales, Ag industry
- Salary: Competitive Compensation
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Eastern Colorado
- Qualifications: Diesel Mechanic Experience
- Contact: Rob Tiff
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6148
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org