If you would like to work for an industry-leading company, this is it. Our client is a strong and growing company and they want to add to their dynamic team a Custom Applicator to their facility in the Manhattan, KS area. This company strives in assisting their customers to obtain maximum success.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
·Enjoy a casual and fun work environment filled with other great Ag Professionals.
· This company pays a base salary of $40,000 - +for the first year with a significant increase after one year of tenure, in addition to excellent acreage bonus.
·As well as an outstanding full benefits package including a great retirement plan!
·If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for a driven individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
· Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
· In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
· Operate agriculture equipment in addition to application.
· Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
Finding things to do is definitely not a problem in this area it is jam-packed with events and recreational activities for you, your friends, and family.
Sporting events, performing arts, parks, lakes, camping, biking, hunting, fishing, boating, and more just minutes away!
There is a variety of schools for all ages and great communities to live in available.
This region offers a very affordable cost of living, friendly environment and low crime rates.
You really can’t go wrong with this area there are opportunities everywhere which makes this an excellent place to live.
- This is a great opportunity for a new grad to get started in the Ag business, or someone who has an Ag background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, CDL a plus.
Phone: (605) 428-6154
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, MO, NE, KS operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, applicator, custom applicator, commercial applicator, application, CCA, Manhattan area, jobs in Kansas
- Salary: $40,000 to start
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Manhattan, KS
- Qualifications: Ag Experience, Farm Background or New Grad
- Contact: Wade Adler
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6154
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org