Located in Rochester, New York our client is a leading manufacturer in the industry. They pride themselves as being a world-class business operation; they have attained this status by using innovation and offering top-quality products to rise above their competitors. This company has shown vast growth in the recent years and they are seeking to add an experienced Controller to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for years, not only will you get job stability here but also the chance to work with other top-notch professionals.
- The company understands the value of their employees; therefore, to retain those employees this position will start with a competitive base salary of $85,000 - $110,000 with an additional 15% - 20% in bonus potential.
- You will also obtain an astounding benefits package which you will be able to partake in after only 1 month of employment.
- This business operation gives an immense benefits package including Medical with affordable plans to choose from, Dental & Vision (with family plans available), Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts, 401(k) Company Matches $.50 to every $1 up to 6%, Life, Disability Plans, Employee Assistance Program, PTO and Paid Holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
As a valued member of the management team, you will oversee and manage the accounting and finance department of the company; while keeping the management team informed of finances. Assist in preparing budget and financial reports, perform tax and audit duties. Reviewing accounts payable; while assisting in the credit application process. You will be responsible for the planning and the forecasting of the company; while studying and analyzing reports on trends to directly assist in the growth of the company.
• 5+ years experience of accounting in a manufacturing environment.
• Bachelors in Accounting.
• Strong leadership, problem solving, and communication skills.
• Ability to travel.
• Experience in ERP systems and Microsoft Office.
• CPA and/or MBA a plus.
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 428-6150 or email a copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, CA, California, accountant, accounting
- Salary: $85,000 - $110,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits 15-20% bonus
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Qualifications: 5+ years experience
- Contact: Craig Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6150
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org