Audit Manager - Banking
What The Company Offers:
Receive an executive compensation and benefits package while working with other experienced banking professionals for a growing organization in the Sioux Falls, SD area.
The Role You Will Play:
- This person is primarily responsible for execution of the audit program for the organization’s banking activities, including traditional, national, and IT activities.
- In this capacity, this individual will be called upon to review and evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting, financial, regulatory compliance, and operational controls; to determine the extent of compliance with laws, regulations, and internal controls, including policies and procedures.
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years experience in banking and/or audit.
- CIA, CPA, or relevant certification.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Well organized with excellent analytical skills.
Contact Travis Peters (605) 428-6152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, business, IT, executive search, IA, project manager, controls engineer, systems engineer, marketing, insurance, agent, commercial, farm, Dell Rapids recruiter, audit
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Sioux Falls, SD area
- Contact: Travis Peters
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6152
- Contact email: email@example.com