Assistant Operations Manager
Are you currently part of a successful team environment that consistently delivers quality products and is committed to meeting the needs of their customers? We are proud to represent our client who is ever-evolving and a leader in the ag industry within the area. They are now seeking to add to their Southeastern, SD location.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This company offers an excellent work environment and advancement opportunities.
- In this position you will receive a competitive salary of $40,000 - $50,000 (doe) and a benefits package including health, vacation, life, 401k and a great retirement plan.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Accountable for overseeing the daily operations of the facility.
- Overseeing a small staff.
- Offer exceptional customer service.
- Execute custom application when necessary.
- Responsible for inventory management and control.
- Maintain records and paperwork as necessary.
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, camping, boating, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, various restaurants, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- This area offers clean, safe and attractive communities to live in, at an affordable price.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- 2+ yrs experience in operations or training; or a degree in agronomy or related field.
- Experience in the agriculture industry.
- Experience in application and dispatching equipment.
Contact Adam Myers today at Executive Recruiting Consultants (605) 428-6153 or email email@example.com!
- Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits package
- Location: Southeastern, SD
- Qualifications: 2+ yrs exp in operations
- Contact: Adam Myers
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6153
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org