Our client works hard to meet and exceed the needs of their customers. Helping the growers meet their goals is not an option, it’s a necessity. This company rises above their competition and has produced outstanding numbers in recent years. Now you have a chance to be part of this dynamic team as they are seeking an Applicator/Operations in the Spencer, Iowa area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- The chance to work with an excellent staff in a great work environment.
- This company pays a base salary of $50,000 + depending on experience in addition to excellent bonus potential.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in the daily operations of the facility.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- This clean and attractive community and surrounding area has something to offer everyone!
- If a hot afternoon on the lake or being on a golf course sounds good to you, you are in luck, this community offers numerous options for both.
- Take the kids swimming in the summer or ice skating in the winter, year round you will always find something to do.
- If you love being outdoors you will be able to enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, biking, and many other things to do as well.
- Within the area there are great schools for any age to choose from.
- This area offers events that take place year round, enjoy hanging out with friends or family at these fun festivities.
- With so many great opportunities to work and play, this community makes an outstanding place to reside.
- 1+year Experience in Application or Ag industry experience.
- Candidate should posses an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, CDL (a plus but not required.)
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Chris today!
Phone: (605) 369-2110
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, applicator, Midwest recruiter
Contact Steve Green (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com! View this job
Contact Wade Adler (605) 428-6154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Showing 1 - 5 of 671 Articles | Page 1 of 135