Precision Ag Specialist
Our client has built a successful name for themselves within the Ag industry, and they continue to be a growing organization. They are now seeking to add a Precision Ag Specialist to their team in the State of Nebraska. If you are ready to start a great career and work for a top-notch company in the Ag industry, there has never been a better time!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- Receive a competitive compensation that is unlimited potential after the first year with a full benefits package including health, dental, life, paid vacation, paid holidays, excellent 401k retirement plan with match, and vehicle allowance. Your hard work will not go unrecognized here.
- A sign-on bonus or relocation package is available for the right individual.
- Advancement opportunities available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will be the expert in precision farming practices for the company.
- Possess expertise in repair and installation of AMS components.
- Keep field and office records and analysis software.
- Be knowledgeable of the GPS market/products, competitor products and the evolving technology of the products.
- Train internal and external customers on products.
- Make recommendations on new precision farming products/services.
- Stay up-to-date on technology of the field and marketing options and product knowledge.
- Located in Nebraska, you can enjoy one of many clean and beautiful communities offering a variety of things, from opportunities, things to do, great people and much more!
- This community has a state-of-the-art learning environment that possesses excellent features, and great health care facilities.
- Recreation is abounding with beautiful 9-hole golf courses, city parks, swimming pool, and many sports programs for all ages. Outside of the community you will find lakes with excellent fishing and boating recreation options, as well as great hunting access.
- There are great local establishments where you can grab some grub, fast food restaurants, or bar and grills.
- Yearly events and activities happen that members of the community look forward to every year. On those rainy days you can hit up a local theatre and catch a flick.
- From Western Nebraska you are only a few short hours from Colorado’s Front Range.
- Living here gives you the advantage of a warm and friendly community with all the benefits of living near the mountains and prairies.
- BS Degree in Engineering or Agronomy (Crop Science)
- 5+ years in precision farming activities or field Agronomy experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in precision farming equipment and collecting data.
- Experience in computer skills including spreadsheets, data base management, and data compression.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Contact Rob Tiff today at (605) 428-6148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Keywords/Tags: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, NE operations, ERC Ag, Sioux Falls Area, executive search, recruiting, ag recruiter, consultant, recruiter, Ag industry, machinery, equipment, ag sales, Midwest recruiter, interview, resume, mechanic, diesel tech, parts sales, Ag industry, precision Ag, AMS, Ag Technology
- Salary: Competitive Compensation
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: State of Nebraska (various locations)
- Qualifications: 5+ years experience
- Contact: Rob Tiff
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6148
- Contact email: email@example.com