Our client is a multi-million dollar business operation and continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located near the Coon Rapids, Iowa area, and currently looking to fill a full-time position for a driven Agronomy Superintendent. If you work here you are working for one of the best in the industry.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- By offering a great work environment this company retains their excellent staff.
- This company pays a base salary of $40,000 -45,000 + depending on experience in addition to excellent bonus potential.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Advancement opportunities available.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will manage the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- You will oversee/manage the seed, chemical, & fertilizer of the location.
- Be responsible for building the team by hiring, training, and leading employees.
- In addition you will assist the location manager in handling the financials i.e. budget, P&L numbers, monthly reports, and expenses of the location.
- Maintain records of inventory for the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This historical community is constantly growing, and offers a friendly environment with opportunities abound.
- There is an abundance of recreational activities for all ages, things to do with friends or family, including fitness centers, aquatic center, bike trails, parks, swimming pools, golf courses, camping, canoeing, kayaking and more right in your back door.
- If you are an avid fisherman enjoy one of the many ponds and rivers to cast your luck out and if it hunting that you are seeking check out one of the local areas that produces large game.
- Within the community there are above average schools to choose from, for kids.
- Affordable housing and low cost of living are other attributes to this excellent community.
- Take the kids to one of the many educational classes that offer presentations on various subjects.
- It is minutes away from a large number of thriving entertainment possibilities for the whole family.
- Offering a safe place to live and an environment that provides you with convenience and opportunities, making this a great place to reside!
- The ideal candidate should possess an Associate’s Degree, or equivalent from technical or two-year college.
- OR six months (6 months) to one (1) year related experience.
- Applicant should be a leader, dependable, and a quick-thinker.
- Candidate should have excellent comprehensive skills.
- Candidate should have a valid driver’s license.
Contact Chris today at Executive Recruiting Consultants (605) 369-2110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
ERC Ag Division
Springfield, SD 57062
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, manager, ERC Ag, agribusiness, sales, ND, MN, IA, SD, territory, sales representative, territory sales rep, ag superintendent
- Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Coon Rapids, IA
- Qualifications: Agriculture Backgroun
- Contact: Chris Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2110
- Contact email: email@example.com