AGRONOMY SALES POSITION
- If you are ready to jumpstart an Ag career with a financially solid and progressive company, here is your chance. Our client is innovative and showing vast growth and they are seeking an Agronomy Salesperson to become part of their dynamic sales team in the Waterloo, IA Area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work with other dynamic sales people in a great work environment.
- Enjoy a FULL benefits package complete with health, dental, life, PTO, 401k Paid Holidays, and an excellent retirement plan.
- The company gives this position a base of $55,000- $65,000 on a base plus bonuses based on sales performance totaling up to $15,000-$20,000 annually.
- You will also receive a company vehicle, Blackberry and laptop for this position.
- Need work attire? This company offers a yearly uniform allowance to their employees.
- With this company there are many advancement opportunities, so you will not get stuck in your career here, as you can move up the hierarchy in the Ag industry!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
- This area offers you an attractive and clean community to live in, with affordable costs of living.
- With a vast amount of recreational opportunities you will not find yourself being bored here. There is boating, golfing, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and more all within minutes of the community.
- If you need something to do with the kids, you can feel like a kid yourself, at one of the many nearby family-friendly attractions including amusement parks or aquatic centers.
- Just minutes away you will find more events and entertainment including sporting events, concerts and thriving night life.
- This area boast beautiful scenery, and offers opportunities for everyone. There is no doubt that you will find this an excellent place to reside.
- Ideal candidate should have an Associate’s degree or Bachelors in Ag related field.
- Whether you are a NEW grad or have experience in the Ag industry, this is a great opportunity to work for top producer in the Ag industry.
- The applicant should have excellent communication skills, go-getter, and possess basic computer knowledge.
If you would like this position in another location contact Chris as he is aware of different positions throughout the Midwest.
Contact Chris Libis (605) 369-2110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Contact Adam Myers (605) 369-2108 or email email@example.com! View this job
Contact Wade Adler (605) 428-6154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Contact Chris Libis (605) 369-2110 or email email@example.com. View this job
Contact Adam Myers at (605) 369-2108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! View this job
Showing 321 - 325 of 680 Articles | Page 65 of 136