Our client has not only shown success but also growth within the region; this is due to their excellent customer service, attention to detail, and their quality products. Now they are seeking to grow their team by adding an Agronomy Salesperson. This is your chance to work in the Ag industry for a great company.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work with a great staff of professionals in an excellent work environment.
- This company pays a base salary of $40,000 - $50,000 + depending on experience in addition to excellent bonus potential.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- As an Agronomy Salesperson you will also receive cell phone, laptop, and company vehicle, Chevy ¾ ton pickup.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- No matter who you are this community is definitely a place you can call home.
- If you are looking for recreation, look no further as this area offers it all. With camping, hunting, fishing, trials for biking and hiking, various sports leagues for adults and children, swimming pools, aquatic centers, and fitness centers.
- Tucked in the Northeastern corner of Iowa allows you to be close to the Mississippi River, Minnesota and Wisconsin border.
- This area offers a wide range of opportunities for everyone. Also there are plenty of schools to choose from including a community college.
- With a combination of below average cost of living and a clean and attractive community; makes this a great place to reside!
- The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, team player, and posses strong sales leadership, with the ability to maintain/build customer relationships.
- Applicant should have a general agricultural knowledge and 2+ year of experience in the Ag industry, with experience in sales and customer service.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Chris at Executive Recruiting Consultants today!
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 369-2110
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
- Salary: $40-50k
- Benefits: Full benefits
- Location: Waukon, IA area
- Qualifications: Ag experience
- Contact: Chris Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2110
- Contact email: email@example.com