Our client wants to be the one their customers call upon and rely on for their agriculture needs. They are ready to go above and beyond to provide their customers the best in the business by using the top of the line technology and delivering quality service. If you are ready to be part of a growing organization here is your chance as they are seeking a Sales Agronomist in Aberdeen, SD.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- This position has a base salary of $50,000 - + depending on experience in addition to excellent bonus potential. On top of the base salary receive bonuses of $5,000 - $10,000 annually.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- In this position you will also receive a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
- This area offers you the chance to live in very peaceful and quiet place, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for any kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your buddies or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.<
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt and to fish within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age, within the region as well as low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in an Ag related field.
- Applicant should have at least 1 year of experience in agriculture industry (preferred).
- Previous sales and customer service experience is a plus.
- The applicant should have excellent communication skills, go-getter, and possess basic computer knowledge.
If you would like this position in another location contact Adam as he is aware of different positions throughout the Midwest.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Adam at Executive Recruiting Consultants today!
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6153
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil
- Salary: $55,000 - + $5-10k Bonus
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Aberdeen, SD Area
- Qualifications: 1+ year experience in Ag
- Contact: Adam Myers
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6153
- Contact email: email@example.com