This multi-location company is a big deal in the Ag industry, by offering great services and building a team of Ag professionals that is happy to get the job done. They want to grow their business and their customers, to do so; they are expanding their team and seeking to add an Agronomy Salesperson in North Central Missouri.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Providing a great work environment and an excellent staff it’s easy for this company to retain their talented team of professionals.
- This company pays a competitive salary of $45,000 - $55,000 depending on experience in addition to excellent commission bonus potential.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Cell phone and company vehicle to use at work.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for the right individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
- This growing community offers a great place to work, visit or live with so many opportunities available.
- If you like to keep busy indoors or outdoors, you will thoroughly enjoy this location.
- If you like to ATV, going for a long peaceful horseback ride, or hitting the links with your buddies on a Saturday afternoon this area has it all.
- There are so many opportunities of things to do here; whether you are looking for fun at your front doorstep or would like to take a quick drive to one of the nearby cities for more exciting activities, there are options for everyone.
- Are you an avid hunter? Take advantage of the opportunity to hunt an array of habitats and game species throughout the state. If you want to get away for the weekend take a trip to one of the lodges in the area.
- There are lakes and streams located in the area to enjoy fishing or boating with friends and family.
- This region has great communities and the best part is this community has one of the lowest costs of living in the state as well as far below the national average.
- Along with all these great things this area has to offer there are good schools for any age to attend.
- Live and work in a great place today!!
- Ideal candidate would have an AA degree or Ag sales or retail.
- Agronomy Experience preferred.
- Applicant should have attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
Contact Wade today at Executive Recruiting Consultants (605) 428-6154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Kansas, Missouri, Kansas City, MO, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, KS, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil
- Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
- Benefits: full benefits
- Location: North Central Missouri - Choose from many rural communities
- Qualifications: Agronomy Sales Experience
- Contact: Wade Adler
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6154
- Contact email: email@example.com