Agronomy Location Manager
Showing success for nearly a century is the reason why our client is recognized not only nationally but also internationally in the Agriculture industry. Due to recent growth they are now seeking to add a Location Manager in the South Central, NE area to their dynamic team. If you are ready to grow in your career and bring your perspective and ideas into a business, here is your chance.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- This position has a base salary of $55,000 - + depending on experience in addition to excellent bonus potential. On top of the base salary receive excellent bonuses annually.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- In this position you will also receive a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will oversee the location and assist with customers to provide the services of the company.
- Make recommendations to growers.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Responsible for inventory control.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- Oversee a small staff.
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- This outstanding community offers a clean and friendly atmosphere with affordable housing and an abundance of opportunities.
- Have no fear of being bored here this area offers entertainment and things to do for every type of person.
- Recreational areas offer golfing, hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, camping and more!
- If you are a low-key type of person, there are great little shops and restaurants to meet up with friends or family.
- This area offers outstanding educational facilities for all ages; your child will be among other students that have consistently ranked high in academics. There are college opportunities within minutes of the area.
- Nearby these communities you will find even more lively entertainment such as sporting events, thriving nightlife, and more places to see and things to do.
- Throughout the year you will notice visitors coming from miles around for local events and festivities that you can partake in with family and friends.
- This community offers many unique opportunities and experiences, making this a great place to reside.
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in an Ag related field.
- Applicant should have at least 1 year of experience in agriculture industry (preferred).
- Previous sales and customer service experience is a plus.
- The applicant should have excellent communication skills, go-getter, and possess basic computer knowledge.
If you would like this position in another location contact Adam as he is aware of different positions throughout the Midwest.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Adam at Executive Recruiting Consultants today!
Phone: (605) 428-6153
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, Sioux Falls, SD, executive search, recruiting services, Sioux Falls, Dell Rapids, TSM, RSM
- Salary: $55,000 - +
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: South Central Nebraska
- Qualifications: 1+ year experience in Ag industry
- Contact: Adam Myers
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2108
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org