Agronomy Consultant - Agronomist
Our client is one of the best in the business and will continue to show success and growth in the future. This financially solid company is seeking to add an Agronomy Consultant/Agronomist to their team in Scottsbluff, NE. Here you will feel at home with great Ag professionals to work with paired with an excellent working environment.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- By offering a great work environment this company retains their excellent staff.
- This company pays a base salary of $50,000 + depending on experience in addition to a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- In this position you will also receive cell phone, laptop, and company vehicle.
- Annual work attire allowance will be provided to employees.
- You also have the opportunity to take advantage of the tuition reimbursement, which is available to you.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by supporting the sales staff from a technical standpoint.
- You will meet with growers within the region, and survey the land to make recommendations to suggest methods to increase yields based on your findings and utilizing your knowledge of the product.
- As an agronomist you will study and try to improve the process of growing farm crops.
- Aide in solving or preventing problems with soil and crops.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Scottsbluff and Gering is the central hub of Western Nebraska and make an excellent area to reside in.
- Many opportunities are available here with a low cost of living and a high quality of life.
- There are many organizations available in the community as well as excellent schools to choose from.
- If you are seeking recreation you have a wide variety here! Enjoy one of the exceptional golf courses, swimming pools/aquatic centers, camping sites, horseback riding, boating, hunting, fishing, biking trails, hiking, and more.
- There are many options of various types of restaurants and dining options available to you.
- Kids can enjoy visiting the zoo complete with a petting area and playground. The local zoo also features a fantastic Halloween celebration.
- Scottsbluff holds annual festivities throughout the year for various holidays and other celebrations. You will get to enjoy seeing visitors and being out with friends and family.
- This area is great for a quick weekend getaway, as it is so close to Denver and other surrounding cities.
- Here you can enjoy living in a safe, clean, and most importantly friendly community; making this an EXCELLENT place to reside.
- 1+yrs. Experience in Application or Ag industry experience.
- New Grads welcome!
- Candidate should posses an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Adam today!
Phone: (605) 428-6153
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, NE, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, soil, chemical, Dell Rapids recruiter, applicator
- Salary: $50,000 +, $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Scottsbluff, NE
- Qualifications: 1+ year experience in Ag
- Contact: Adam Myers
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6153
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org