Are you currently part of a successful team environment that consistently delivers quality products and is committed to meeting the needs of their customers? We are proud to represent our client who is ever-evolving and a leader in the Ag industry within the area. They are now seeking to add to their Chamberlain, SD area location.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- By offering a great work environment this company retains their excellent staff.
- This company pays a base salary of $45,000 - $55,000 + depending on experience in addition to annual bonuses based on commission.
- As well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- In this position you will also receive cell phone, laptop, and company vehicle.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by supporting the sales staff from a technical standpoint.
- You will meet with growers within the region, and survey the land to make recommendations to suggest methods to increase yields based on your findings and utilizing your knowledge of the product.
- As an agronomist you will study and try to improve the process of growing farm crops.
- Aide in solving or preventing problems with soil and crops.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Family entertainment, hunting, and shopping, you name it this South Central South Dakota town has it! Top rated school district by the South Dakota Division of Education, this town is an excellent place for your family to become well-educated, balanced individuals. Your safety concerns can be put to ease; recent city improvements added a new fire /ambulance hall to accompany the regional healthcare center. This blooming town is agriculture based with many other businesses in town to support the small business owner. With a calendar full of events year round, you’ll find this town to be a great fit you and all your desires. If you are an avid outdoorsmen there it excellent hunting with some of the best pheasant hunting in the area, and enjoy fishing as you will be able Make this your home today.
- 1+yrs. Experience in Application or Ag industry experience.
- New Grads welcome!
- Candidate should posses an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Adam today!
Phone: (605) 428-6153
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, NE, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, soil, chemical, Dell Rapids recruiter, applicator
- Salary: $45,000 - $5500 & Bonuses
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Chamberlain, SD area
- Qualifications: 1+ year experience in Ag
- Contact: Adam Myers
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6153
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org