Our client, a growing medium-sized retailer in the Algona, IA area is seeking a driven individual to fill an Agronomy Sales position. This corporation has been established for over 25 years and they offer exceptional customer service. By offering a number of products and services this company understands the need to stay cutting edge and pay special attention to detail. This is great chance to get in with a top company and advance your career quickly.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This is a prime opportunity for you to be in great position, while working in an excellent work environment with other professionals who thoroughly enjoy their careers with this company.
- This company pays a base salary of $60,000 - $80,000 + depending on experience in addition to commission bonuses.
- This position will receive an excellent full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, company profit sharing, and 100 percent paid pension plan. This company offers the best retirement plan on the market.
- Additionally, there is a clothing allowance that the company will provide for you.
- You will also receive a company truck, cell phone, and laptop.
- Advance your career with all the opportunities this company has to offer.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by supporting the sales staff from a technical standpoint.
- You will meet with growers within the region, and survey the land to make recommendations to suggest methods to increase yields based on your findings and utilizing your knowledge of the product.
- As an agronomist you will study and try to improve the process of growing farm crops.
- Aide in solving or preventing problems with soil and crops.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- These are boasts clean and safe communities that offer an abundance of opportunities and things to do for all ages.
- There is a numerous amount of entertainment options including, shopping, several restaurants, and many attractions to go see.
- You will be able to participate in a vast number of events and festivities that happen year round and recreation for everyone including aquatic centers, camping, boating, hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, snowmobiling and more!!!
- This area offers affordable housing costs and offers a cost of living that is below national average, making this region an excellent place to reside.
- Throughout the year sign up with friends or sign your kids up for one of the many recreational programs this area has to offer.
- Schools in this area strive to provide individual attention to their students while offering exceptional opportunities.
- Overall this is a great place to raise kids, have plenty to do with friends and family, and a superior place to reside.
- 2+yrs. Experience in sales experience.
- Candidate should posses an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Chris today!
Phone: (605) 369-2110
Fax: (605) 369-2114
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, NE, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, soil, chemical, Dell Rapids recruiter, applicator
- Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 plus commission bonus
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Humboldt, IA area
- Qualifications: 2+ years sales experience
- Contact: Chris Libis
- Contact phone: (605) 369-2110
- Contact email: email@example.com