If you would like to work for an industry-leading company, this is it. Our client is a strong and growing company and they want to add to their dynamic team two driven Agronomy Salesperson to their facility in the Wichita, KS area. This company strives in assisting their customers in obtaining maximum success
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This fun and rewarding Sales Agronomist position offering a base salary of $45,000 - $60,000 DOE with additional large company bonuses based on commission.
- You will also receive a FULL benefits package including health, life, dental, and vision.
- This company offers paid holidays and paid vacation.
- This position also will receive a company vehicle, cell phone, and lap top.
- In this position you will have a vast amount of opportunities for advancement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- · This area offers an abundance of opportunities and things to do for all ages and is the largest city in Kansas.
- · There is numerous amounts of entertainment options including, shopping, several restaurants, and many attractions to go see.
- · You will be able to participate in a vast number of events and recreation for everyone.
- · This area offers a safe and friendly environment, with affordable housing costs, and multiple schools, with high levels of performance in all grade levels, which makes this region an excellent place to reside.
- The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, team player, and posses strong sales leadership, with the ability to maintain/build customer relationships.
- Applicant should have a general agricultural knowledge and 1 year of experience in the ag industry, with experience in sales and customer service.
- Candidate should be professional, aggressive, positive, posses a CAN-DO attitude, and have exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
If you are ready to be successful and grow in your career contact Wade today!
Phone: (605) 428-6154
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, KS, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, custom applicator, commercial applicator
- Salary: $45,000 - $60,000 & Bonuses
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Wichita, KS area
- Qualifications: Ag Experience
- Contact: Wade Adler
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6154
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org