AGRONOMY SALES POSITION
- Our client is a successful company in the Agriculture industry and located in the Wahpeton, ND area. They are constantly keeping up with the ever-evolving Ag industry. They are currently seeking to add a talented Agronomy Salesperson to their organization.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work with an immense group of people in a great work environment.
- Enjoy a FULL benefits package complete with health, dental, life, PTO, 401k Paid Holidays, and an excellent retirement plan.
- The company gives this position a base of $50,000- PLUS (doe) and commission bonuses of $5,000-$10,000.
- You will also receive a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop.
- With this company there are many advancement opportunities, so you will have the chance to make your way up in the Ag industry!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
- Located near the Minnesota border and close to Breckinridge, MN, this community makes an excellent place to live with opportunities abound in this industrialized city.
- If you need something to do with the family or a night out with your friends this area offers it all. Located in a clean, attractive, and safe community this truly is a great place to live. This is a growing region that currently offers theatres, museums, festivals, a zoo and more! There are numerous opportunities of things to do for any age year round. This is a great place for anyone to reside!
- Being bored is not an option, as this area offers many recreational and other things to do for any person of any age. There are events and leagues to participate in year round.
- If you like to golf you will be able to head to one of the nearby country clubs, or you can hang out at one of the lakes in area.
- If you love being outdoors you will be able to enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, biking, and many other options as well.
- Within the area there are great schools to choose from for any age.
- With so many great opportunities to work and play, this community makes an outstanding place to reside.
- Ideal candidate should have an Associate’s degree or Bachelors in Ag related field (preferred).
- Candidate should have 1+ years of experience in the Ag industry.
- The applicant should have excellent communication skills, self-motivated, and possess basic computer knowledge.
If you would like this position in another location contact Adam, as he is aware of different positions throughout the Midwest.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6153
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, manager, ERC Ag, agribusiness, sales, ND, MN, IA, SD, territory, sales representative, territory sales rep, ag superintendent, VP, fertilizer, seed, chemical, crop protection, management, equipment, ag company, applicator, Dell Rapids recruiter, sales, marketing, corn, feed, soil, grain, merchandiser,
- Salary: $50,000 + $5-10k in bonuses
- Benefits: Full Benefits
- Location: Whapeton, ND area
- Qualifications: 1+ year experience in the Ag industry
- Contact: Adam Myers
- Contact phone: (605) 428-6153
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org